Friday, May 13, 2011

Finally have time to post!

I'm several days behind on my posting. I've been mega busy completing a felt food order, and have spent every free minute sewing. I delivered the order today, so I have a little time to breathe! Phew!

I'm starting to get a little bored with my breakfast choices. Probably 5 days a week, I eat turkey bacon. Sometimes with eggs, sometimes without. Sometimes I throw a half an avocado in the mix. Sometimes I have an omelet with peppers, onions, and some sort of meat - usually just what's leftover from a previous meal (one day I threw some shredded roast in with my eggs; it was phenomenal!). I don't care much for fruit, so I just don't eat it. Now and then I'll have an apple, but I prefer it smothered with peanut butter. That's not usually practical for me.

Nine times out of 10, my lunch is whatever we ate the night before for dinner. I make a conscious effort to cook enough food so that Hubs and I can both eat lunch the next day; otherwise, I stand at the fridge for 20 minutes wondering what to eat, and he ends up eating in his work's cafeteria. I get very frustrated when I don't have an option of what to eat. Sometimes even when I have leftovers available, I opt for a deli meat sandwich on lettuce or something comparable. But it's nice to not have to eat that, if you know what I mean.

Because I've been so busy this week, I have neglected to take pictures of my meals. I did get a shot of a chicken salad I made with the leftover herbed chicken I had earlier in the week. My grandma brought me over some beautiful looking tomatoes (OK, as beautiful as they come when they're not quite in season!), so I thought chicken salad would be a nice light dinner since it's been so hot outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment